I am writing to start this blog out by introducing me, Linda. I came up with Insight by Linda because I have realized I know a little bit about a lot of different things and would love to share my insight on what I have learned over the years.
A little about me:
- I homeschooled my 2 daughters most of their time in school. They are now 21 and 19 and homeschool high school graduates. My oldest daughter is in college and my youngest works full time.
- I have worked many different type jobs and my favorite is being an Administrative Assistant. I’ve done insurance billing for medical equipment, worked in title and escrow, done data entry, customer service and sales.
- I am currently a licensed Health and Life Insurance agent in the state of Ohio.
- I am a CCAR certified recovery coach and I am waiting on my mental health peer support certification for the State of Ohio. I am working towards a CDCA (Certified Drug Counselor Assistant) and my Bachelor’s degree in Human Services.
- I am a big believer in natural remedies. I am learning about herbs, essential oils, whole foods, a plant-based diet and more. I am trying to lead a healthier life and reduce the inflammation in my body which causes my arthritis and asthma. I have found some solutions that I will be sharing with you.
Welcome to Insight by Linda! I will be giving you my insight into topics I am passionate about. Homeschooling –Health and Wellness –Business. I will be giving you my tips, suggestions and even linking you to some great products you can use. (Please note: I may profit from links included on this site.) I hope you enjoy my content and look forward to your input.